If you're looking for a sweet but guilt-free treat, this is it!
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
You will adore this recipe for a delicious but healthier version of your favorite chocolate pudding. It only takes a few minutes with a blender to put together.
The avocados are full of vitamins and healthy fat plus it gives it the smooth, thick consistency. Topped off with favorites like sliced bananas, chopped walnuts, toasted almond slices, or perhaps fresh raspberries and mint leaves you'll devour this divine dessert!
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled + quartered
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup raw organic honey (Use less or substitute stevia if you are on a Candida Diet)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk (more or less depending on desired thickness)
- Optional 1-2 tsp melted organic coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure organic vanilla extract
DirectionsPut all the ingredients in blender or food processor + blend until smooth. Refrigerate before eating for optimal consistency.
Top with your favorite topping & Enjoy!